With our bike rental, you’ll have greater freedom to see Lisbon your way!
Marina Parque das Nações has Bicycles for Rent by the hour, day or week. The ideal transport so that you may best enjoy Lisbon at your own pace.
Use this means of transport, that in addition to being ecological, it is entirely practical, and allows you to enjoy the wide range of bike lanes that the city has to offer. For more information go to www.ciclovias.pt.
Bicycles for Rent every day from 9h to 18h, including weekends
Bicycles for Rent:
Prices include VAT
- The client is asked to take care of the rented equipment. In case of damage, loss or theft, Marina Parque das Nações is entitled to charge the client the market prices.
- The costumer is required to lock the bike properly every time he’s not beside it, placing it, whenever possible, in an appropriate bike parking.
- The customer must comply with the traffic code and, using the routes reserved to bicycles, wherever possible.
- Wearing a helmet is advised, and mandatory for children under 18 years. For the latter contracts must be signed by their parents or legal responsible.
- The clients must be in good physical conditions and be able to manoeuvre and control the bike.
- Delays on delivering will be charged according to the price table. Customers should inform the Marina Parque das Nações of any defects or malfunctions when delivering.
To rent your bicycle just go to the Reception of Marina Parque das Nações, or make your booking through email@example.com.
Have a nice ride