Lisbon begins on the Tagus
A Cosmopolitan Marina on the Tagus Estuary, close to the Lisbon airport and city center.
Parque das Nações is on the former Expo’98 exhibition site, reinvented and modern, maintaining all its attractions: a Oceanarium, a huge aquarium that incorporates more the 25.0000 species, a Casino, a Theater, relaxing gardens and Vasco da Gama shopping centre.
Due to its sluice system and its outer harbour, excellent protection is provided making this marina a much sought out destination for every yacht type
With a fresh vitality and charm, Marina parque das Nações is Lisbon´s new haven and the perfect stopover of many a voyage
Services within in the marina or within walking distance
- Free Wifi on the pontoons.
- Customized services
- Supermarkets that deliver your goods directly into your yacht.
- Order a meal aboard your yacht from City Gourmet
- Laundry services
- Books and Movies
- Medical services (Hospitals and Pharmacies)
- Bike renting
- Leisure activities for kids (kindergartens, playgrounds, canoeing, skate park,)
- Fully equipped boatyard
- A wonderful surrounding landscape with the Tagus Natural Reserve bursting with wintering birds.
- Buses (nearest stop at 1min walking distance)
- Lisbon’s International Airport at 5 minutes distance with regular and low-cost airline companies with daily
- Hop-on / Hop-off sightseeing bus.
- Lisbon’s city centre, a top rated European capital city, with a wonderful heritage such as Art Museums, Middle Ages castles, Monasteries and lively historical centre hiding within its cobbled stones street the deepest Fado songs awaiting to be discovered.
Come visit us, we will make sure you´ll never want to leave.