Yachts over 25m may now moor in the modern part of Lisbon.
Parque das Nações is the Place to Visit. Entertainment is all around, from gambling to brilliant cultural performances, from magic shows to a stunning aquarium, from panoramic views from the cable car to sports and family moments.
Regarded as an irreverent way to re-imagine the city, Parque das Nações offers the perfect scenery for modern architecture lovers as an urban planning, paradigm of touristic and cultural success.
It is also just 5km from Lisbon’s airport
Good to Know
- Our River Pier is 270m long.
- Cars may park beside the yacht
- It is a concrete pier with black rubber fenders
- Means of exiting the yacht must be considered as, at chart datum, the height from the pier to the water is 5,70m.
- Not all beams go full length into the water. Yachts with low decks, and less than 30m are not advised as they may become wedged underneath
- Water and electricity are not supplied
- Recreational crafts over 40m require a pilot on entering the river (Farol de S Julião) Please check with the Lisbon Port Authorities :
- VHF channel 14
- Tel 00351 213025480
Rates are calculated by boat length in meters at 2,5€/m/ day, VAT included
For further information or reservations please email us at email@example.com
River Pier in detail