Coastal Skipper (“Curso de Patrão de Costa”)
- This Yachting license allows for the navigation of any yacht with unlimited length or motor power.
- Daytime and night-time navigation up to 40 miles far from shore
Approval of the exam may confer the renewal of the Class A Radiotelephone Operator Certificate.
In order to get a Coastal Skipper certificate, it is advisable to have knowledge at Local Skipper level.
- Medical certificate stating “Fit for Nautical activities”.
- Digitilisied Photo.
- Digitilisied copy of ID card or passport.
- Declaration proving the student’s ability to swim.
- Qualifications certificate (only for Coastal Skipper and Ocean Yachmaster)
The lectures will take place Marina Parque das Nações facilities and the practical classes on the Tagus River, experiencing the yachting reality and aboard a certified yacht for this purpose.
To make your pre-application, please fill out and submit the form below. Please be aware that the classes are held in Portugues