A Hobby for life
Sailing is the best way for your child to get in touch with nature. Give him the opportunity to start or improve in a unique sport, which will instill in him values that he will carry through life, such as team spirit, mutual support and strategy.
These classes are given at our Nautical Centre in the Doca dos Olivais (near the Oceanário). A confined water area that offers maximum security as well as exceptional surroundings
Schedule and Time
Saturdays: 9h30 – 13h00
- Try outs: 15 €
- Subscription 25€ + Monthly fee 40€
- (Includes VAT, personal accidents insurance and all educational materials required).
- Each course has a maximum of 16 participants
- To start the course, a minimum of 8 participants is required.
- Minimum age – 8 yrs old
- If the participant is less than 18 years, an authorization is required from the carer.
- Payment shall be done before the 5th working day prior to the course, by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Marina Parque das Nações, SA
- Bank BCP, nº 453 7929 1557-NIB 0033 0000 453 7929 1557 05
- Registration form
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Medical certificate stating “fit for nautical activities”
For more informattion please contact our Nautical Center Coordinator
Vitor Costa : 00 351 938 702 436