“Curso de Patrão Local”
- Allows for the navigation of any yacht with shore view, and unlimited yacht length or motor power.
- Daytime and night-time Navigation up to 5 miles far from coast and 10 miles from an harbour.
- You may apply directly to this course without having to obtain your day skipper license first).
- This license can be obtained directly, jumping over the first Day Skipper license, as it includes: Day Skipper + Local Skipper licenses.
- This license allows any enthusiast to hire a yacht on the shores of the Mediterranean – Spain, France, Italy, Croatia, Greece, and Corsica – or exotic destinations such as the Caribbean, Thailand, etc.
- With this course you will also be a Certified Radio Operator Class A
- Minimum age: 18
Payment may be done until the last lesson of the course, by cheque, cash or bank transfer. During the course there is also the possibility to pay by instalments.
(Includes VAT, personal accident insurance, manual, all educational material required for the course, examination administrative costs and a temporary Skipper license).
- Medical certificate stating “Fit for Nautical activities”.
- Colored Photo on photographic paper.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport.
- Declaration proving the student’s ability to swim.
- Qualifications certificate (only for Coastal Skipper and Ocean Yachmaster).
The lectures will take place in Marina Parque das Nações facilities and the practical classes on the Tagus River, experiencing the yachting reality and aboard a certified yacht for this purpose.
To make your pre-application, please fill and submit the form below.
Your entry will be immediately held.