“Curso de Marinheiro”
- This license allows for the navigation of any yacht up to 7 meters long, with a maximum power of 45 kW (60 HP) (skippers older than 18 years) or up to 5 meters long, with a maximum power of 22.5 kW (30 HP) (for skippers aged between 14 and 18 years);
- Jet skis with no power limit;
- Daytime Navigation up to 3 miles far from the coast and 6 miles from an harbour;
- Minimum age – 14 years old
Payment may be done until the last lesson of the course, by cheque, cash or bank transfer. During the course there is also the possibility to pay by instalments.
Bank Account | 004600171527160017032 | Banco Popular – Account Garruncho, Escola Nautica
(Includes VAT, personal accident insurance, manual, all educational material required for the course, examination administrative costs and a temporary Skipper license).
- Medical certificate stating “Fit for Nautical activities”.
- Colored Photo on photographic paper.
- Photocopy of ID card or passport.
- Declaration proving the student’s ability to swim.
- Qualifications certificate (only for Coastal Skipper and Ocean Yachmaster).
Note: If needed, a medical appointment can be scheduled by the school.
The lectures will take place on the Centro Náutico facilities and the practical classes on the Tagus River, experiencing the yachting reality and aboard a certified yacht for this purpose.
Centro Náutico – Nautical School
Esplanada D. Carlos I
To make your pre-application, please fill and submit the form below.
Your entry will be immediately held.
Coordinator and Instructor | Comdt. Martins da Cruz