A true family sport
Every Sunday from 10h00 to 12h00 Marina Parque das Nações Nautical Center opens its doors to Canoeing, a stimulating activity that will give a new direction to your Sunday mornings.
For participants over 10 years of age, (if younger, only accompanied by an adult) Canoeing is the perfect activity to practice alone or in the company of family and friends. For a regular sports activity or simply a different day out enrol in one of our canoeing lessons.
Sundays | 10h00 to 12h00
- Drop in (1 class) 7,50 €
- Subscription 25€ + Monthly fee 25€
(Includes VAT, personal accidents insurance and all educational material required).
- Each course has a maximum of 20 students.
- To start the course, a minimum of 8 students is required.
- Minimum age – 10 yrs old or accompanied by an adult
- If the student is less than 18 years, an authorization is required from the carer.
- Payment shall be done before the 5th working day prior to the course, by bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- Marina Parque das Nações, SA
- Bank IGCP, nº 1120014328 IBAN PT 50078101120112001432833
- Registration form
- Photocopy of ID card or passport
- Medical certificate stating “fit for Nautical activities”
- Swimsuit/bikini/ Neoprene Suit and windproof
- Tennis or Sailing shoes that may get wet
- Personal hygiene products
PDF Registration form & Disclaimer
For more informattion please contact our Nautical Center Coordinator
Vitor Costa : 00 351 938 702 436